Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) human capital management solution that helps organizations strategically attain, empower, and optimize their talent to achieve high impact sustainable results. Dynamics 365 for Talent can be purchased as a standalone solution or as part of the full Dynamics 365 product suite. You can also purchase Onboarding and Attract module as standalone, but you get the full experience with all three modules.
You can integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent with the following Dynamics 365 applications:
- Office 365. With Microsoft Office 365 the navigation is easier for users as they can find Talent with the rest of the applications in a known interface.
- If you want to go beyond the simple configuration in Talent and build a new functionality you must use the PowerApps.
- Microsoft Flow. With the help of Flow, Talent can “communicate” with other systems.
- Cortana Intelligence suite along with Power BI. Even more enhanced analytics.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent automatically integrates with:
- Common Data Service (CDS). This is Talents foundation and is a cloud-based storage option. From October 2018 Onboarding and Attract is also on the CDS.
- Power BI. Each workspace that has analytics uses Power BI out of the box.